Local bounty. Delivered directly to you.
Genuine Wallowa County, the online gift shop showcasing the work of local craftspeople, has expanded! GWC Provisions delivers local meat, produce, and other food from Wallowa County, plus a few extra treats from the rest of the state.
Order from the comfort and safety of your home, and join us in supporting local producers and strengthening our community!
How Does GWC Provisions Work?
- Decide whether you'd like to be a Member or a Guest (see below)
- Visit This Week's Products to see what is available; check weekly for new items
- Order from Friday morning (8:30 a.m. for members and 9 a.m. for guests) until Monday at 3 p.m.
- Get your food!
- Free pick-ups are available on Wednesdays from 4 to 5:30 p.m. at Main St. Motors, 311 W Main St. in Enterprise
- Deliveries: Enterprise and Lower Valley on Thursdays; Joseph and head of lake (including lodging) on Fridays. NOTE: There will be no deliveries on Thursday, Nov. 26 -- you will be contacted to schedule an alternative.
Note: Delivery area is within 5 miles of Hwy. 82, capped at Wallowa.
Member or Guest?
You do not need to be a member to shop! But Membership brings some advantages:
GWC Provisions membership is $49 per month, and affords you:
- Free home/workplace delivery
- Early access to the weekly product list
- One insulated tote bag every six months
- Lower order minimum ($50 instead of $75)
- Bonus treat in every order
- 15% off all gift box orders on GWC website
Become a member by visiting the Genuine Wallowa County membership sign-up; your information will be transferred to a customer account on the Provisions site.
Anyone may order with no membership by Registering as a Guest. Guests have a $75 minimum order and will be charged the following delivery fee, depending on location:
- Wallowa - $25
- Lostine - $15
- Enterprise - $15
- Joseph - $20
- Head of Lake - $25
Orders may also be picked up in Enterprise for free. If you a visitor to the county, please enter your home address in the login and your lodging address in the special instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to order every week? No; just order when you want to.
What's in the weekly box? There is no weekly box -- You order what you want, when you want, using the This Week's Products menu.
Why is there an order minimum and delivery fee? To make the business viable.
I love the idea, but I don't think I can afford it. Try these MONEY-SAVING OPTIONS
- Share a GWC Provisions membership with a friend or neighbor
- Pick up your order instead of having home delivery
- Place a group order and split the delivery fee with your group
Can I use a credit card? Yes! Once you place your order, you will receive an email confirmation. Then, you will receive an emailed invoice on Tuesday or Wednesday morning. The invoice has a link to PayPal, where you can pay with a credit or debit card (you do not need to have an account with PayPal). You may also pay with Buckskin Bucks, or provide a check upon delivery of your order.
Do you have gift certificates? Yes! Just contact us.
Whose products do you carry? Check out our list of great local producers here.
Why are there products from outside Wallowa County? We source from Wallowa County first; if we can't find it here we look as close as possible. Also, some things just aren't possible to grow/make here (such as the seafood), so we enhance the menu with some additional Oregon treats!
Other questions? Email Kristy at provisions @ genuinewallowacounty.com (no spaces)
$1 from every order goes to the Community Connection food pantries in Wallowa and Enterprise! We are working on being able to accept SNAP, and offer free delivery to anyone with a medical quarantine order.
Thanks to these folks for helping GWC Provisions get off the ground!
- Robin & David Martin
- Mellie Pullman
- Katy Nesbitt
- Eastern Oregon Workforce Board
- Slow Food Wallowas
- Main St. Motors
GWC values diversity and inclusivity of all kinds, including age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status. Wallowa County is the ancestral homeland of the Joseph Band of Nez Perce. Learn more about Genuine Wallowa County on our gift shop site and learn more about GWC Provisions in this article in the Capital Press